Thank you to everyone that voted in the recent IIBA UK election. The results have now been counted, and I am pleased to confirm that the following directors have been elected:
- Chris Jarvis - Business Development Director
- Terri Lydiard - Communities Director (Scotland, North & Midlands)
I'm sure you'll join me in congratulating Chris and Terri, and I've no doubt you'll hear more from them in the coming months.
I am also pleased to confirm that the following board positions were uncontested, and the existing directors are therefore re-elected for a further term:
- Sarah Fitton - Finance Director
- Tina Schuster - Communities Director (South West & Wales)
- Corrine Thomas - Operations Director
- Karl Shepherd - Professional Development Director (Previously also Communities Director)
- Adrian Reed - Director without Portfolio (Standing again as President subject to board vote & ratification)
As many of you will be aware, one existing director (David Reinhardt) stepped down at this election. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank David for the work he put in over the past two years. In particular, his work around an early 'business model canvas' (that later morphed into a strategic canvas) was pivotal in us refining IIBA UK's direction. Thanks David!
Additionally, on behalf of the whole IIBA UK team, across the branches and board, I wanted to extend a massive thank you to everyone that stood for election. As a volunteer led and run organisation, we rely on enthusiastic practitioners that volunteer their time, and it was extremely encouraging that so many people felt able to put themselves forward.
Should you be interested in volunteering for IIBA UK, or standing for election in future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
President, IIBA UK