The Business Analysis Conference Europe 2017 provides an unparalleled networking opportunity for Business Analysts from across Europe and beyond. Whether you are just starting your BA journey, you are an experienced BA or you would like to understand the role of BAs further, this conference is for you.
Conference Highlights include:
- Learn from other Business Analysts past successes and challenges from case studies such as the Bank of England, Department for Work and Pensions, easyJet, Harrods, National Grid, NHS Digital, Sky, Zurich Insurance, Lloyd's of London, Nationwide, European Chemicals Agency, Aviva Health, British Standards, Capgemini, Leeds University, Old Mutual Wealth, TSB and lots more...
- Twelve Pre-Conference Workshops. Choose from a comprehensive range of workshops on specific topics to get you quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance. Choose from introductory to advanced levels.
- BCS Certification: Two full day pre-conference workshops covering the BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Change and the BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis; both include the certification examination. Places are limited.
- Five Conference Tracks with More Than 40 Sessions Focusing on Company Case Studies. The tracks for this year are:
o How to do Business Analysis (Building Your Business Analysis Core Skillset)
o Pushing the Boundaries of Business Analysis (Building On Your BA Core Skillset)
o The Evolving Business Analyst (Expanding Your BA Toolkit)
o Stakeholder Engagement (Developing Your Behavioural Skills)
o Fresh Perspectives (Expanding Your BA Mindset)
- IIBA UK Members Discount – 15 per cent
Visit the conference website or download the brochure . Email IRM UK firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 8866 8366