Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Wealth & Asset Management
Capco is a key consulting partner to the leading asset managers, supporting the definition and execution of their strategic priorities. Our work ranges from client service proposition design, through to business model reviews, regulatory change, digital and operating model transformation and technology platform implementation. We partner with our clients to deliver sustainable and tangible commercial value through impactful business and technology change.
Over the last couple of years, our Wealth & Asset Management practice has grown rapidly, and we expect that momentum to continue. To support this growth, we are looking for candidates with good asset management industry knowledge across all experience levels from to join the team.
- You will share our vision and passion to make business and operating models more resilient and efficient, with an aim to drive better wealth accumulation, investment returns and retirement outcomes
- You will have operational or change experience in the asset management industry
- You will want to challenge the status quo and explore new methods and technologies that can benefit our clients
- You must be passionate about delivering change from strategy through to solution implementation
- Capco projects can touch on many parts of an asset management business, so we need people with knowledge and experience of fund manufacturing, sales & distribution, portfolio management, trading, fund operations and associated technology platforms and solutions.
- You will bring knowledge of how asset managers deliver value to end-clients, control their costs and grow their business
- You will broadly know the rules and regulations that they comply with and will possess expertise in a business process area, key systems, or the client and intermediary relationships they serve
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working within Financial Services as a Business Analyst
- Solid experience of process mapping/process re-engineering
- Proven ability to conduct process mapping and customer journey analysis
- Change Management Methodology – proven delivery experience working in a project environment with different methodologies
- Proven stakeholder management skills, including the ability to engage with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Change Management Implementation - Being involved in projects from Business Case creation through to User Acceptance Testing co-ordination, test planning and execution
- Requirements Gathering – the ability to produce structured functional specification, including experience of User Story. proven ability to run effective workshops for client business users
- Data Analysis and Interpretation - the ability to critically evaluate information gathered across multiple sources, reconcile variances, and recommend proposals to clients
- Strong academic record coupled to good problem-solving skills and analytical mind-set
- Excellent Communication and Stakeholder Management Skills - the ability to communicate to a variety of audiences across business function and level and tailor messages appropriately
- Senior Business Analysts will have some experience leading teams, an understanding of project management and planning
Successful candidates will bring;
- Passion to solve complex, ambiguous problems and deliver sustainable solutions
- The ability to engage, persuade and win the trust of client stakeholders of all levels
- Demonstrate key behaviours and values that befit a strong team player
- Interest and aptitude in business development, including for example preparing proposals
- Willingness to lead and support internal Capco contribution, for example Thought Leadership, Recruitment events, and Market Research
Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise in our financial services offerings
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- An agile, diverse, entrepreneurial, inclusive, meritocratic culture