We are pleased to announce that IIBA UK Chapter has received two international chapter awards. These awards recognise the significant ongoing progress that is being made in the UK BA community to promote and elevate the status of the business analysis role.
The two awards are:
- Chapter Engagement
- IIBA President's Award
These awards recognise the many initiatives that have taken place, across the entire UK. These include:
- A regular event schedule where BAs can meet and discuss
- Work to liaise with complementary associations, including BCS
- Government lobbying, including making a recommendation on the syllabus for GCSEs
- Participating in the BA Conference Europe, working with other BA associations to create a valuable annual conference.
- Running a UK-wide BA survey (the results of which are currently being analysed)
- A clear and concise strategic plan, with measurable targets
- ...and so much more
Thank you to everyone who has helped to make this happen! We look forward to keeping up the momentum in 2016 and beyond.