We're delighted to announce that we've teamed up with AssistKD to conduct this year's Annual UK Business Analysis Survey.
The survey, now in its third year, provides a vital 'state of the nation' picture of the Business Analysis profession in the UK today. This picture will help to inform the services we and others provide to Business Analysis professionals and provide a critical benchmark in terms of growth of the profession year on year.
By simply spending 15 minutes to complete the survey you'll be entered into a prize draw to win a ticket to Business Analysis Conference Europe 2015.
The survey closes at 11:45pm on 14 March 2015. See below for full terms and conditions.
Launch the survey
Previous Business Analysis Survey Results
The top level results are published free of charge to all. Here are the results from previous surveys:
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must not be IIBA UK Board Members or anyone connected directly with the draw.
- The prize draw is open to anyone (see 3) who completes the Annual Business Analysis Survey from IIBA UK by 14 March 2015.
- The winner must have spent the majority of the last year (2014) working in the field of Business Analysis, either as a Business Analyst or in an associated role.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- The winner of the draw will receive entry to the Business Analysis Conference Europe taking place in London late September 2015.
- Travel and accommodation costs will not be provided.
- All prizes are subject to availability. Should the conference not run for any reason then an alternative prize will be provided.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be included in the draw. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by it for any reason, by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- Entry to the prize draw is free. No purchase necessary.
- All entries to be received by 14 March 2015.
- The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- Winners of the prize draw will be selected at random by an IIBA UK Board Member.
- The judge's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The name of the winner will be published on the IIBA UK website by 31 May 2015.