Salary: £250-400 per day (outside IR35)
Are you a Business Analyst looking to take on a contract opportunity within a prestigious large scale project in the public sector?
ASA are looking for a Business Analyst to join the public sector in Glasgow. This contract opportunity would be perfect for an individual looking to take the lead on a national change programme from inception through to implementation.
This role will see you...
- Work with the Programme Business Analyst and Data Architect closely to deliver a national systems implementation from a Central Glasgow base.
- Work closely with the business team, technical managers and delivery partners across all stages of the project using communication skills to support the delivery function to end users
- Helping to identify and confirm business objectives to help prioritise essential future project requirements and manage business expectations around scope and business values
- Document process mapping and data modelling outputs to support management, support solution configuration and traceability of the agreed requirements (including change requirements)
To be a success in this role, you'll need...
- Extensive experience of business process mapping and analysis and data modelling analysis
- To be able to identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use through agile working
- An ability and willingness to understand current and emerging technologies
- A strong communicator that can partner with other teams to develop a strong framework of connections and stakeholders through workshop facilitation.
- The ability to take ownership with a hands on approach that delivers the core business needs of the client.
What can we offer you?
- The chance to become an integral part of a large scale and reputable public body.
- Flexibility in work location and hours with a generous holiday allowance in comparison to similar roles in the private sector.
This is a rare opportunity for an individual to be an integral part of an influential project from inception to implementation within a prestigious public sector body. Apply today with a copy of your CV.
This is a contract position that falls outside of IR35
To post a job on this site, please email us.
IIBA UK Chapter does not make any representation about any job vacancy advertisement which is accessed either on or by way of any links from this website. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself as to the suitability of any agency, employer or job found directly or indirectly through this website. IIBA UK Chapter does not make any representation as to the security, quality or propriety of any website which may be accessed through this website. IIBA UK Chapter has no responsibility or liability to you in respect of any such website. If you decide to access any website linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.