IIBA UK is run by a board of volunteer directors. Our vision is
- Facilitating the sharing of BA knowledge and experience
- Raising standards and providing relevant information that helps practising BAs do their job
- Supporting BAs with their professional development
- Providing a platform for members to discuss upcoming technologies and ways of working
As part of our regular strategy sessions, we review our director role structure to check it supports us in achieving this vision. In recent months IIBA UK has experienced significant changes.
- COVID lockdowns caused us to move all our events on-line. We expect to start face-to-face events again alongside the on-line sessions that our members tell us are of great value to them.
- Greater numbers of people are requesting to volunteer with IIBA UK
- IIBA Harmonisation has required tighter integration with global IIBA processes & IT systems.
As a consequence, we'll modify our director roles to support and build on these developments.
- IT responsibilities were previously split across the Board. We'll consolidate these in a single Technology Director role to ensure we have the technology support that IIBA UK needs.
- The 3 Community Directors will focus on running events with the support and local knowledge of the volunteer branches; developing and building up those branches where necessary.
- The role of the Corporate Membership Director will expand to take on Individual Membership support for Harmonisation.
President – Dr Liz Calder
Finance – Christina Tan
Operations – Imtiaz Kaderbhoy
Corporate & Individual Membership – Sam Merrick
Professional Development – Saffron Leppard
Technology – Gavin Ross
Marketing – Andrew Turner
London & East of England – Bindu Channaveerappa
South West, Midlands & Wales - vacant
North & Scotland - vacant
if you are interested in standing for the vacant roles please contact Liz Calder at firstname.lastname@example.org.